Monday, March 26, 2012

do you see a pattern here?




 I was drawn to this chair as I was at Home Depot on a search (our craigs list folding chairs had succumbed to the elements after a few years... we decided to go with something more durable than wood)... There were several chairs to choose between, but I felt like this one was more "us". After a few moments I realized what it was that felt familiar ;-)

Do you have a pattern or image that starts showing up everywhere in your home? Something about these interlocking circles just feels right to me. Some quilters call this pattern "pumpkin seed"... Anna Maria Horner calls her print with this pattern "Cathedral"... whatever it is called, for some reason I just can't get enough!



1 comment:

Lindsey R. :: LRstitched said...

One of my most favorite prints of hers. Love the chairs!!