Tuesday, October 7, 2008

our little family...



...is growing! you may have been wondering what our sudden motivation to move into a bigger home was... well, we are expecting an addition to our family! i am pregnant... almost eleven weeks along. so sometime in early May elisha will get an early birthday present (and andrew will too). our children will be almost two years apart and we are so excited. we are certain to have a wild time at first, but it will be such a joy to have another little person in our midst... keep us in your prayers!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.
here are some pictures from our neighborhood pumpkin patch...
if you double click in the middle of the box you can see a larger version of the slide show (i recommend doing that)

11 comments:

LB said...

yea for an official blog announcement!!

Mary Beth said...

Oh yay!!!! Congratulations!! I hope you are feeling well these days. So excited about your little addition. (I have 58 days roughly left... and have a peace right now about delivery!! I'll keep you updated)

leslie the young mother said...

yay!!! congratulations! I'll keep y'all in my prayers for sure :)

Milla said...

Yaaay! Jane that is so exciting! I love the picture of the four pumpkins... how creative! Please keep us blog readers updated on everything! What a blessing!

Lindsey said...

that is so exciting! congratulations! will definitely keep you in our prayers.

Ginny said...

Congratulations! The Grimes are very excited about your growing family!

Emily said...

YEAAAAAAA for another beautiful, darling Boutwell baby!!! How are you feeling? We will be praying for y'all. Congratulations! Give your belly a pat for me!!!!!!

trmills said...

Congratulations, Jane! I hope every house detail works smoothly and this is a happy, exciting time for all of you...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jane!! That is exciting news. I love the picture too.
Beth S.

Amy said...

Congrats! How exciting!! Have you found a good doctor specializing in VBAC? My aunt had her 1st baby via cesarian and her next 2 VBAC- she said it went great.

Dorothy Zimmerman Holliday said...

Dearest couz, cutest pictures! I added the last pumpkin pic as my wallpaper. And yes, the four pumpkins were a creative announcement. :) AND I am still astonished at what a beautiful boy you and Andrew brought into this world every time I see new pics! Love him! Let us know about the open house.