Thursday, June 27, 2013

this just in:


Coming soon...


After more than two years of longing for a bigger family, we are THRILLED to announce a new little family member. He/She is just the size of a peach, but is very present in all of our hearts! If I dare say a word about my two children I am quickly corrected by Anna and Elisha that I have three children now! We can't wait until sometime around New Year's Eve when we get meet this little one face to face. We can't wait until next week or so when we will find out whether we are expecting a brother or sister.

Anna and Elisha are now sharing a room-- and loving it! I have bought boy colors and girls colors of gorgeous yarn so I'll be ready start a nice warm baby blanket as soon as we know who he/she is ;-)

Our hearts are just so so full of thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so thrilled and excited for you and your little peach. Can't wait to find out what color yarn you'll be using!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be happier for you!!! Love Carrie